Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mama Sunshine slides over!

Hi there!!

First of all, sorry times a million for disappearing for so long.
I am coming back in full force this autumn.

I am recently single, some because of various things mentioned previously, but mostly because my daughter doesn't need to understand what fighting is at this age. So we parted ways, and it was a tough choice, but as a mother, I had to do what's best for my child.. Currently livingback at home and catching up on some bills and whatnot. Looking forward to being on our own again soon though!

I am working 2 jobs now. One is as a paraprofessional in the same school system that I was in last year. The 2nd is as a cooking instructor with Demarle at Home cookware. Between those and being a mother of a 2 year old (yes, she turned 2!!) I have little time to write, but have no fear, Sunshine to Starshine is not dead :)

EXCITING NEWS!!
We have a new author joining us from here on forward. Her name is Margo. She is a single mommy too, and she will hopefully get a chance to introduce herself soon.

Hope all is well, we love hearing from you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment